top of page
The original part of the spacious McCullough Home was built in 1950 by Joe Wallis, publisher of the Daily Home, which is still our local newspaper. Owned briefly by the Paul Pruitts in the early 1980s, Sam & Heidi Yates purchased the home in 1985. They added several rooms, and in 2000, the home was purchased by Heidi’s parents, Jim & Becky Heacock, who had watched the house being built half a century earlier. Mr. Heacock, in fact, furnished part of the original ironwork for the home, never dreaming that someday he would live in the house.
In addition to the locally crafted ironwork, the original bathrooms, along with flooring in the study, are of Talladega County marble.
bottom of page