McMillan-Miller House

c. 1836

106 McMillan St

Built by Henry L and Laura Brown on two acres of land set aside to an Indian Chief by the U.S. Government, this farm home still has its original kitchen in the basement. Delicate Federal Period trim and symmetrical plan are noteworthy. A milk house lined with original brick and a grave site of the original owner's wife are additional points of interest.

press to zoom

press to zoom
1/1