Slaughter-Scott House

c. 1878

304 South St. E

Originally the home of local dentist Dr. W.F. Slaughter, this house features considerable Eastlake influence in its roof lines and has an exceptionally long porch, incorporating turned posts with delicate ornamental brackets. A quadrant sunburst ornament is at the west end of the porch roof.

press to zoom

press to zoom
1/1