ALSO KNOWN AS
301 South Court Street, Talladega, AL 35160, USA
mid-19th century; Gothic Revival, 1 1/2 stories, frame
This house was built using the peg and auger method by Dr. R. A. Mosely, Sr. who occupied the house as his residence until selling it in 1878 to his son, Dr. Robert A. Mosely, Jr. and his wife Maria. The home is an excellent example of the Gothic influence with its lancet windows and decorative bargeboards.