Stodghill (Dr.) House
ALSO KNOWN AS
303 S Court St, Talladega, AL, USA
1898; 2 stories, brick, gabled roof, segmental arched windows, bracketed cornice, classical door surround.
The house also features exterior and interior walls of solid brick and was constructed for Rev. J.R. Stodgehill by W. L. Clardy, who operated a brick yard at the east end of Coffee Street.